Think it's too late to get on track for jobs or college? Think again! The Philly Future Track program provides job-skill training and real-world work experience. To qualify you must be eligible to work in the U.S. and a Philadelphia resident. Applicants are encouraged to be between the ages of 18-24 in order to maximize program benefits.
Philly Future Trackers will work in teams to clean and beautify our streets, while attending regular sessions to improve your job prospects for the future.
Team members will participate in a 6-month, paid program consisting of 5 workdays(including career readiness training).
We are no longer accepting applications at this time. Please check back in 2014!
- Conducting beautification projects
- Cleaning alleyways to improve safety
- Maintaining Litter Free Zones
- Conducting Litter Index evaluations
- Learning to use tools and equipment
- Hazardous waste control
- Goal setting
- Communication skills
- Promoting civic pride and values
- Team building
- Interview and presentation skills
- Understanding finances